Our Approach To Your Care
We treat people from all walks of life.
We provide physical therapy services to an ever-growing and diverse patient population. Whether you're a senior looking to maintain an active, pain-free lifestyle, or an elite athlete rebounding from a recent injury, as a patient with Physical and Sports Rehab, you will receive the personalized attention you deserve and the expert care you need.
We educate our patients.
We believe that patient involvement is critical to a successful outcome. That said, we actively involve you in every stage of the treatment process. We make sure you are properly educated about your condition. It is one of the hallmarks of our clinic. Starting with the patient education portal in the top right corner of the website, our goal is to empower you to greater health. Here is an example...
We provide individualized treatment.
Because no two patients are the same, every patient we treat receives a completely unique and personalized course of therapy. By carefully assessing your condition and understanding your needs, our therapists will create an effective course of therapy that is as individual as you are.
We believe in a holistic approach to enhancing the health of an individual. This holistic approach includes the following elements:
1. Complementary treatment techniques: Our therapists use a combination of techniques to provide comprehensive care designed to optimize your function and prevent, diagnose, and therapeutically manage your condition.
2. Patient participation: Your involvement is critical to a successful outcome. To actively involve you in every stage of your care, your therapist will educate you about your condition, inform you about treatment options, and teach you about the recovery process.
3. Collaborative care: Your therapist will work closely with your physicians and other health practitioners to ensure that you receive comprehensive, integrated care that addresses your concerns and helps you improve your quality of life.
4. Functional focus: We emphasize a functional approach, where each therapy session strives for you to accomplish something you couldn't before. At every step, we focus on helping you reach your goal, whether it's to overcome an old injury, rehabilitate from a recent surgery, or simply lead a more active, healthy life.
5. Advanced practices: Our therapists employ clinical reasoning and evidence-based practices to systematically assess your condition and incorporate the most recent clinical practices in physical therapy care.
1401 Mercantile Lane, Suite 107, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774
Telephone: 301-658-6881 Fax: 301-658-6877